Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whoa

Thank GOD it's time for Christmas break. I had too much going on in my life last week. So much that I actually had a total breakdown one morning. Thank God for my coworkers. I don't know what I'd do without them.

But everything is done! I got my tattoo, I turned 30, our Christmas program was OUTSTANDING, I cleaned and prepped for a party (with a lot of help), had a super fun party... and today I did nothing. NOTHING. Grazed on leftovers, caught up on soaps, laid around on the couch, did a miniscule amount of cleaning... and it felt nice.

Don't know which of my partygoers currently read the blog (seeing as how I'm awful at updating it), but for those of you who were here Saturday and are currently reading...

THANK YOU!

You are amazing friends and family and I love you all. I love that I can put all of the people I love into one room and it's just fun. There were bad jokes made, stories shared, and just all around happiness. I feel loved. I have wonderful people in my life.

Now, seeing as it's Sunday, I suppose I'm off to do my manicure. And feed my dogs. And wait for my husband to get home.

No comments: