Thursday, December 29, 2011

Resolutions?

Let's face it - I am QUEEN of procrastination. I'm not about to make a list of resolutions that I likely won't keep. But there are some things I would like to work on this year. No pressure or judgement on myself if I don't do it.

Hubs and I are discussing a beachy vacation over the summer. This would obvs require swimsuits. Which would obvs require some weight loss. So I want to get back into running. I don't care about the number on the scale, but I would like to wear a swimsuit and show off my tattoos without feeling like a whale.

This is the year I want an organized sewing room. The sooner it gets organized the sooner I can have a television in there. And with a television comes a DVD player. Which means I can watch/listen to movies while I work.

I want to give more. Whether it's time, or money, or whatever. I feel like we were so blessed this year that I need to give more next year. Not grudgingly either, but with a happy heart. I think I can do it. I would love to find a couple organizations that I can really get into.

I want to make more. Over vacations I have the time, but sometimes I just get lazy. I need to be motivated. It's fun when I start, just the getting started takes a little extra oomph.

So instead of resolutions, what are some of the things y'all would like to do? Focus on?

No comments: