Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Photo

I hate undecorating. I actually haven't started yet because we just had more people over last night. And I probably won't start today either. I just don't like it. It's almost sad.

Las Vegas was still decorated. I was obsessed with the Venetian. Just let me show you their tree.



First is at night, then one during the day. Pictures cannot do this tree justice. It was gorgeous. My jaw dropped, I gasped, and I clutched my pearls. Okay, I wasn't wearing pearls to clutch, but my hand went to my chest like I was.

I wanted to bring it home. I want one for my front yard next year. I want one ALL THE TIME. But it might be a bit excessive for my town.

Two days left in 2011. I'm debating what I want to do with mine. Do I spend the whole day reading again? I have the house to myself so I could. I do need to get to the grocery store at some point. And if I'm out I may as well do a little shopping...

Tomorrow I'll probably recap the year in the typical style that bloggers do. For now, happy Friday!

No comments: