Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Photo

Another week done... thankfully. I feel like time is flying by lately. We're already just over two weeks from Halloween. Meaning I have about two weeks to finish a costume. I think I have everything - I just need to do it. Plus two more for after Halloween... yup. One for a theme night at church and one for a dress-up day at school. Excuse me if I don't hang out and do nothing for awhile...

I wanted to show off some handiwork today...


I painted that dresser. I did the stripes. For my thirteen-year-old cousin. I am in LOVE with how it turned out. I kind of want one myself now. It was super easy and I kinda wish I could be paid to do it. So if anyone needs zebra stripes... hit me up.

I'm out to get ready for my weekend. High school football tonight and tattoo tomorrow!

Happy Friday!

No comments: