Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Let's see if I can keep this short and sweet and let everyone get back to celebrating (or preparing to celebrate)...

I feel like every year there's more to be thankful for. Is that a part of growing up, or am I just that blessed? I work at a private Christian school so I teach my kids daily Bible lessons and one week our theme was blessings. It's funny how a lesson designed for first and second graders can make you look at your own life. There's so much to be thankful for that I just overlook things sometimes. So a quick list today...
  • my job. Thankful doesn't begin to cover it, I'm definitely blessed by being there.
  • my family. Mine as well as my husband's. How many people can have their brother-in-law live with them and genuinely enjoy i?
  • the ability my husband and I have to support ourselves without getting into debt. That's so hard for so many these days that it's a big deal to me that we live in a house and have our individual cars. It's not something to be overlooked.
I also wanted to throw some things in from Pinterest...







Happy Thanksgiving friends. I'm thankful for all of you.

No comments: