Monday, May 2, 2011

Neglected

That's my poor little blog. Things are going to get hectic around here. For about the next month. Let's see...
  • birthday dinner for my baby this week
  • ball game for my nephews then a birthday party on Saturday, oh and cousin's prom
  • Mother's Day Sunday (yay for brunch and mimosas!)
  • possible weekend trip to SoCal the next weekend?
  • lots of birthdays scattered throughout the month
  • definite weekend out of town, likely a family barbecue
  • another birthday party
  • a baseball game? Quite possibly.
  • open house, field trip, last day of school
I will probably be scarce around here. Consider that your warning. I'm so ready for summer. Crafting, drinking, shooting, playing some pool, camping, and family time. Bring it.

21 work days.

No comments: