Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oh Hey

Yeah I disappeared this week.

I had a big final credential thing to take care of and in typical Typhoid fashion I put it off to the last minute. But it's done. My credential is clear! And I partied Friday in celebration.

Rundown of this week:
  • credential stuff and more credential stuff.
  • OBVIOUSLY happy with the winner of American Idol. Squealed and everything.
  • didn't get fancy with the mani. Just plain ol' orange. I've already started this week's though.
  • fell asleep before 9:30 on Thursday out of sheer exhaustion.
  • partied it up with a couple of friends Friday night. There was a toast to finishing BTSA and other fun stuff.
  • panicked because I couldn't find my wallet yesterday morning. I knew I hadn't taken it out Friday though. And I checked my accounts and everything was fine. Called my bartender friend that was with me and he wasn't answering. So I went down to the bar and prayed some of the guys were there already cleaning and stuff. Thankfully I'm friends with everyone there so the manager let me in and looked for my wallet. It was in the employee locker that my purse was in Friday night. Guess when my buddy took my purse out it fell. Everything was there. I was happy. Had coffee to celebrate.
So things should be getting back to normal around here. I'm going to try to work on the whole video situation. Stupid things not posting...

Eight days of school left. Then summer. Yeeeeee!

No comments: