Wednesday, May 2, 2012

American Idol - Top 5

Sorry, you don't get a legit, snarky blog tonight. My household is sick (by that I mean husband and brother) and I'm trying to avoid it because I have a weekend of amazingness planned.

So I relinquish the couch and am going to bed.

I did watch snippets of performances online. Here's my quickie take:

Phillip... oh honey. While you can't possibly top DMB last week (at least for me), you are still sexy. *kisses* Can I just say I melted a bit when he and Joshua sang "You've Lost That Loving Feeling." I've had that badly sang to me more than once, but I can appreciate why it's a must at karaoke when you're crushing on a girl. Phillip, feel free to sing that to me ANYTIME.

Skylar... go away. Now.

Hollie... look at you girl!!! I'm lovin' you.

Jessica... I want to like you more. You are talented, but I'm not your target audience and I'm starting to feel it.

Joshua... well done of course. I've heard that I'm not the only one who believes the producers are pushing you for a win.

Obviously I only watched snippets of everyone BUT Phillip. He could be on continuous play in my life and I'd be ecstatic. Seriously, he makes me feel like a ridiculous high school girl. *fanning self*

I'll give you a bottom two because I just will. Holding out hope here...

1. Skylar
2. Jessica (just a feeling, not really based on anything)

Typhoid out.

No comments: