Wednesday, May 16, 2012

American Idol - Top 3

Alright, here we go... at work today we were discussing that most of us have an inkling that Phillip may not make it past tonight. Just a feeling. I mean, the producers obviously want a Jessica - Joshua finale.

Three rounds: round one is judges' choice, round two is contestant choice, round three is Jimmy's choice.

Randy picked "I'd Rather Go Blind" for Joshua. It was a Joshua performance. That's that.

Jennifer chose "My All" for Jessica and she rambled SO LONG about it. It was irritating. Pretty choice. I enjoyed her more than Joshua.

Steven picked "Beggin'" for Phillip. I'm so happy that Steven got to choose for him. Oh Phillip... I really have no words when you're up there.

Time for contestant choice...

Joshua chose "Imagine" and my whole living room groaned (brother's girlfriend is joining us tonight). Well, hubby laughed because this song is untouchable for me. Husband said he's bored by it. I've heard a lot of versions of this and this one isn't my favorite.

Jessica got ballsy and picked "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing." Another one that's dangerous for me. I love this one. Actually I like it. I approve. Well, I didn't enjoy the last bit.

I actually watched Phillip's hometown visit. ADORABLE. Seriously. I almost cried.

Phillip picked "Disease." Brother's girlfriend gasped. We may have a fan. *swoon*

Jimmy's picks are up...

For Joshua he picked "No More Drama." Meh.

For Jessica he chose "I'll Be There." Good. Better than Joshua to me. But I'm so over Joshua. Obviously.

For my Phillip he went with "We've Got Tonight." Yeah, I said "MY" Phillip. Woo... okay... breathe. Holy wow. I have nothing PG to say about that performance. Oh my... it's warm in here.

So even though I have the same inkling as my girls at work, I'm holding out hope that our finale will be Phillip and Jessica. Then it'll be worth watching.

No comments: