Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vent Time

Just a short vent, but it was on my mind.

I can't stand enablers.

Seriously, why do you let the people you "love" continue to hurt themselves and others? I may or may not be dealing with an enabler in my life at the moment. Of course I'm not going to fill you in on the details other than the fact that IT'S FRUSTRATING AND STRESSFUL.

The reason we have such a helpless generation growing up now is because parents have become some awful enablers. I don't want to hand our society over. I've heard stories. I've seen the enabled and entitled children grow up. No thank you. I for one will make my kids do things for themselves. Chores, their own homework, teach them to cook, the whole nine yards.

Okay. Vent over. After a stressful period of time I had a good night at church last night. We had a superhero theme and ironically I decided to be The Punisher. Amusing to me since I am the teacher...

No comments: