Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 Things

So sometimes when I complain, I feel like a jerk. Cuz really, we have it made compared to people in other countries. A couple times last week my buddy and I were laughing at our "first world problems." So today I give you...

5 First World Problems (That ALWAYS Happen To Me)
  1. When your internet is... *gasp*... slow and a page takes more than ten seconds to load.
  2. Toasting a bagel only to find you don't have cream cheese (this was me last week).
  3. Pouring coffee and discovering you don't have creamer (this was the same morning).
  4. When your DVR cuts off a really important show, or even scenes from the next episode. 
  5. When you pour a bowl of cereal and find there's no milk. 
My friend likes to post these types of complaints on Twitter with the hashtag #firstworldproblems. I enjoy it.

How about you? What do you complain about that really isn't that big a deal when you look at the big picture? Share, you know you're all guilty.

No comments: