5 First World Problems (That ALWAYS Happen To Me)
- When your internet is... *gasp*... slow and a page takes more than ten seconds to load.
- Toasting a bagel only to find you don't have cream cheese (this was me last week).
- Pouring coffee and discovering you don't have creamer (this was the same morning).
- When your DVR cuts off a really important show, or even scenes from the next episode.
- When you pour a bowl of cereal and find there's no milk.
How about you? What do you complain about that really isn't that big a deal when you look at the big picture? Share, you know you're all guilty.