Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ugh

No wish list today. SOMEONE *cough*Comcast*cough* has the worst internet service ever and caused us to lose internet two nights in a row. I really do need to cancel them already.

Anyhow, if I get time later I'll put it up, because I found some cool stuff last night before we lost the ability to check out the rest of the world.

So for today, a couple quick things:
  • If you're headed out toward west Fresno, Kerman or anything that direction watch for fog and the Highway Patrol. The fog isn't bad or anything, but it's there. And I saw at least 4 CHP vehicles on my way to work. And I don't even take the freeway!
  • I'm torn on whether or not I want it to rain. I love the rain and the gray skies. But kids get antsy when they can't go outside...
  • I wore boots with heels to work today. We'll see if this was a dumb decision or not.

Happy Wednesday all, hopefully I'll be able to get a wish list up at some point.

No comments: