Tuesday, October 26, 2010

5 Things

Fall is FINALLY here. My bed gained another blanket, I actually run the heater in my car sometimes in the morning, and hubby already made a pumpkin cheesecake. I love fall. It's such a relief after our summers.

5 Things I Love About Fall
  1. Boots - Stores have countless cute ones that make me drool. Seeing as how I have a job this year I may actually be able to buy some!
  2. Soup - Okay so soup is totally a winter food too, but on days like yesterday (cool, windy, chance at rain all day) soup totally hits the spot. Especially when you haven't had it for months.
  3. Halloween - Kind of a given, right? Y'all know I'm obsessed with the holiday. And I'm super stoked for our costumes this year.
  4. Baseball - Specifically playoffs. It's rare that hubby or myself actually have one of our teams end up there, but this year hubby's team made it to the World Series and we're ready to cheer them on. Go Giants!!
  5. The weather - Summer here didn't seem as bad after spending a sticky week in Florida. But I'm definitely ready for the wind and storms that have been making appearances over the last week.

There ya go. What do you love about fall? I know that very soon I'll be loving pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...

No comments: