Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 Things

Hey all. I almost forgot to post. *gasp* But no worries, I'm here to entertain you. Because I have nothing specific on my mind, I went for random today.

5 Things About... Well, Life in General
  1. I'm loving the clouds we have in the morning. The fact that they're gone by lunch? Not so much. Bring on the rain!!!
  2. Tad is all better now. In case you missed it, he stayed with me Saturday night and woke up sick Sunday morning. To the point that he stayed home from school yesterday. Instead of going home he stayed with hubby. Now I miss the little punk fiercely.
  3. I've been going to bed early. Like, I-won't-even-tell-you-because-it-makes-me-feel-old early.
  4. 25 days to Halloween. The decorating has begun at home. We're super stoked to see neighbors decorating too. Could we be living in an awesome neighborhood? Where people actually trick or treat?
  5. I really miss sleeping in with hubby. I can't wait for Veteran's Day. I plan on doing a lot of nothing.

And there you are. Five totally random things on my mind. There were actually more, but then it wouldn't fit the title, would it?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: