Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Random Introduction

I'm going to try this blogging thing. The only time I have regularly done it is when I was blogging my wedding plans. And even that didn't turn out as regular as I meant it to be. Oh well. Hopefully I'll find things to write about that won't make you readers too bored.

So who am I? Just a bored girl in Central California. Well, maybe not totally bored. I've been married for two months to my wonderful husband Tim. We made the move from Madera (ugh) to Fresno shortly after we got married.

I'm in school to get my teaching credential. I'll be done in December! FINALLY! If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I can get a fifth or sixth grade classroom. I can't take the little ones... at least not a whole classroom of them.

I have amazing parents and an awesome family (with the exception of a black sheep who we won't talk about here). When I married Tim I got the sisters I always wanted (and an extra couple brothers). Not to mention my adorable nieces and nephews. I'd do anything for those kids, especially my Tad. Not to sound like a horrible person, but he's pretty much my favorite. He's like my own kid. He has his own room, toys, clothes... who knows what else over here.

So anything else you want to know about me, ask. I might answer. Or I might call you nosy. Either way, thanks for reading, and I promise I'll write something more interesting for you next time.

No comments: