Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wanting...

I like flowers. Seeing as how I've never had any property to speak of I have never had the chance to plant any pretty things for myself.

But I have a plan...

See, we have these horrendous spider plants in the front of our apartment. I've hated them since the day we moved in. When we moved in they were incredibly overgrown and ridiculous. So sometime after we moved in I trimmed them back and dug out the few closest to the cement. And I was happy.

For a while. But I'm tired of seeing this every day.



So here's the plan. I'm digging up the spider plants. Every. Last. One. And then I'm planting flowers. There's not much space for the flowers (I'm keeping the big green plants in the background), so I need to decide what I want.

So sorry if I bore you today, but these are some that I like. I have to check their sun needs, and decide just how much I can plant in front.
Ranunculus



Gerbera Daisy (my absolute favorite)



Marguerite Daisy



Those are my three favorite options right now. Seeing as how those are the three whose names I actually know also.

Mom! I'm gonna need your help with this one!

No comments: