Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Getting Warmer...

And you know what that means? Sandals. This was probably the first year that I didn't wear flip-flops every month. I've been known in the past to wear them in December regardless of the fact that my toes turned into icicles.

But this year I think I need some grown-up sandals. I'll still keep some flip flops because when you're at the beach there really is nothing better for kicking off in the sand. I have tons of heels and wedges, but really, I don't want to walk around on those extra three or four inches every day. So I need some flats. And of course, I'm going to show you some that I love.



Old Navy


Piperlime (too bad the price stinks)

Gap



GoJane.com (these are amazing! And I can afford them!)


*sigh* Well, hopefully I'll have some of them in the budget this year. I can't wait for sandals and painted toenails!!!

No comments: