Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey, it's a Holiday

Well, technically. How much do you wanna bet that everyone "celebrating" has no idea why? It's become an excuse to go out and drink. Whatev, I'm not going out. I'm not even venting, just making a note of the irony of people going out and drinking to some unknown celebration.

Anyhow, it's Tuesday. I have two students to meet with later. Hubby works overnight again (well, until 2 am, but it's hard sleeping when he's not here!). He's also out fixing a car right now. Hopefully he'll be back before I have to go tutor. It would be nice if I get to see him for more than a half hour today.

To occupy myself last night (when he also worked overnight) I watched Dancing. And made cupcakes. Delicious, from scratch cupcakes. Hubby devoured one this morning and reviewed it by making a pleased drool/moan similar to Homer Simpson. I sent some off to my mom's work so hopefully I can get a review from them. No pics at the moment, but perhaps your Friday photo...

Tonight, it's on to American Idol. I'll DVR the Dancing results, because results shows are mainly filler anyway. The AI blog may just wait until tomorrow to be posted, I'm not sure yet. Now that I'm blogging two shows I may adjust when things are posted.

And if I get bored enough... there may be more cupcakes. This time with Bailey's. Ya know, to celebrate and all.

No comments: