Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh Boy...

Today is my little man's last day of Kindergarten. His LAST DAY. Next year he'll be a first grader. My baby. In first grade.

Remember what he looked like in August? On his first day? Go ahead and go take a look. I'll wait.

Didn't he look so young? I can't believe how much he's grown. I just took this picture Monday to put on a gift for his teacher.

He looks like a MAN!!! I'm really bothered by this. When did my baby grow up? He's also gotten taller. I think he may be in the middle of a spurt right now. *sigh*

His teacher loves him by the way. She told me she's going to miss him. And his little smirk. I'm telling you, I don't think anyone who meets the kid could NOT like him. He's amazing.

So I'm off to watch my baby finish Kindergarten today. I'll of course take lots of pictures and some video. And I'll try not to cry.

No comments: