Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Manicure

So last week was INSANE. Too much going on for this girl. But I'm home with less to do this week. Not exactly feeling wonderful, but I'm here. And I did my nails.


I got a little Valentine-y.

So last week... errands almost every night because I kept forgetting to pick up stuff that I needed for school or for church. Church Wednesday night. Packing and prepping for 100th Day of School on Thursday night. Rushing out the door Friday afternoon to go to winter camp with eleven of our church girls and my aunt. Camp was super fun of course. Spent lots of time with our intern and my cousin - possibly my two favorite people right now. And of course late nights with my aunt and our girls.

But I'm glad to be home. I missed my bed. And my hubby. And sleep. Not necessarily in that order.

No comments: