Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SYTYCD - still auditions

I am so NOT typing out the full title ever week. It's annoying to hit the shift key every two or three letters. So we're still watching auditions, and I'm not at mom's this week, but hubby's home tonight. So maybe he'll have some good commentary for you.


I'm on my DVR time so no time stamps, I'll just ramble.
  • Tony and his "Tony style" are freakin' me out. He's flexible, but he CANNOT DANCE. At all. Hubby might be better than that (which is saying a lot).
  • Hubby asked me if someone gave Mary happy pills or if she's always like that. I laughed. She's still better than Paula.
  • Priscilla just gave hubby a flashback shudder because she reminded him of Tatiana from Idol. I got that for a second too. But she can dance (and she isn't constantly doing the bizarro laugh).
  • Okay, she had another Tatiana moment. But at least she isn't laughing. And she's through.
  • I don't remember Janette from last year at all. Her and her partner Romulo are good. They did way more tricks than actual steps though, which annoys me.
  • Haha, Mary did a short scream and hubby had to get up off the couch. She makes him crazy.
  • They're both going to Vegas.
  • Jennifer and Jessica are twins. I'm guessing that's their gimmick.
  • They're flexible and that's about all they have going for them. They don't seem like they know their dance completely. And if that's how it's supposed to look... um... yeah.
  • Oh, they made it up in one day. That explains it.
  • Joseph Smith is good. He's entertaining for sure. They're putting him through to choreography.
  • And he's going to Vegas. He needs to watch his facial expressions.
  • Wislande's outfit scares me. I'm afraid she's gonna pop out of her bikini top. And sadly she's really not good. At all.
  • Oh Lord and now she's talking back to all of them.
  • Dude, Erik is tapping to Thriller! And he's super good!
  • Ha, he started tap because his brother was doing it and "got a lot of girls."
  • He's going to Vegas.
  • Paris was Miss Washington at one point. She's good.
  • She's going straight to Vegas.
  • Geo is an African dancer. It's interesting to watch. He gets crazy air on his jumps. They're putting him through to choreography.
  • Wow. Talia married her high school sweetheart and lost him after only a few years.
  • She's good, but not great.
  • They're putting her through to choreography.
  • Geo is going to Vegas. So is Talia.
  • Marico looks twelve and he's a police officer. It just doesn't fit. But he's really good.
  • He's going to Vegas.
  • Dustin says that Howie Dorough from BSB is his cousin.
  • OMG he totally showed some moves from one of their videos! MOM, we are so better than that.
  • This poor guy is clueless.
  • I'm dying. They keep playing BSB.
  • Chris is on something. Seriously. Apparently my expression was odd enough that hubby started laughing.
  • Haha... hubby: "He goes to a lot of raves, doesn't he?"
  • Yeah, he's nuts. He just came to be a punk and told the judges he's ready to go home.
  • Freeeeeeak.
  • Caitlin's sis got through in Miami, so she's hoping to go too. She's really good.
  • She's going to Vegas with her sis.
  • Anna's cute. She's good, but she's contemporary which always weirds me out a bit.
  • She's going to choreography.
  • Travis is alright. He's super tall so you can see every little thing that didn't go right. He's going to choreography.
  • I don't remember Evan from last year. What's up with my memory? He's good so you'd think I would remember him.
  • He's going to Vegas.
  • We have more twins. Lauren and Lydia already look better than the last set of twins. They're both really good.
  • They have to do choreography.
  • Evan's brother, Ryan is up. He does tap. He's good too. And entertaining.
  • He's going to Vegas.
  • Choreography time: Lauren (one of the twins) is going to Vegas, Anna is going, Travis is going, and Lydia (other twin) is too. I was totally wondering if the twins were going to stay together or not.

So it's on again tomorrow, but that will be the last of the auditions. I like keeping it short. I just want to get to the good stuff. So see you tomorrow night.

And for those of you wondering (like hubby was), Sex is back this year. *fist pump* YESSS!

No comments: